Taken Three Times: A Dark MFMM Romance Full Books




Taken Three Times: A Dark MFMM Romance Description :

Three times the outlaw, three times the danger.


I’ll never forget the night they kidnapped me.

Snatched from my bed by three dangerous, demanding, gorgeous outlaws, ready to auction me off to the highest bidder.

Three dominant, possessive, tattooed men who stir something dark in me that I’ve never felt before.

Men who want to make me theirs, who want to take me in ways I’ve only imagined in fantasy - and who want to make that wicked, forbidden fantasy very real. It’s my chance to leave my innocence behind and embrace the darkest, dirtiest part of myself.

If I dare.

But time’s running out, for all of us. And pretty soon, they’re going to have to make a choice between the job they’re sworn to do, and my sweet submission.

Submit, to the three filthy, tempting, and gorgeous stone-cold killers who stole me away?

Yes please.


Taken Three Times is a dark, steamy read involving a mfmm menage romance with three utterly obsessed alpha heroes. This is all about her – no m/m. If you love over-the-top, slightly unrealistic, and wildly dirty romance with plenty of steam, this one’s for you! HEA with NO CHEATING!

For a very limited time, this book now also features two other stories of mine. Professor and Legal are included in the back of this book as special thank you for picking up this new release edition!


Do you looking for books Taken Three Times: A Dark MFMM Romance? You will be enjoy to know that right now Taken Three Times: A Dark MFMM Romance Book Pdf is available on our online database. With our online resources, you can discover Taken Three Times: A Dark MFMM Romance . It's so easy, just type any of book or any type of product. Best of all, they are entirely free to find, use and download, so there is no cost or stress at all. Taken Three Times: A Dark MFMM Romance PDF may not make exciting reading, but Taken Three Times: A Dark MFMM Romance is packed with valuable instructions, information and warnings.







Search Result :

Romance Books - Contemporary, Historical ...
Romance eBooks on Kindle. From contemporary to paranormal, romance books offer a storyline for your every interest. So whether you enjoy reading about vampires or ...
Romance: Books: Contemporary, Historical ...
has the world’s largest selection of best-selling romance novels from the genre's biggest authors including Lora Leigh, Philippa Gregory, Sophie Kinsella ...