SEAL INVESTIGATIONS: A 5-Books SEAL Romance Series Full Books




SEAL INVESTIGATIONS: A 5-Books SEAL Romance Series Description : THE COMPLETE SERIES, now FREE with Kindle Unlimited.
5 books and NO cliffies!

Book 1: JASE
I did not work my ass off to become a Navy SEAL because I had a desire to add the title of “nursemaid” to my resume. So when my commanding officer requested that I go check up on his baby sister, I was understandably less than thrilled. Just because Rachel’s roommate thinks that Rachel got herself kidnapped doesn’t make it true. Rachel is notorious for her bad decisions and I have no doubt that Rachel’s equally silly roommate has likely blown things way out of proportion.

Book 2: BRECKIN
Tasha Campbell is bar none the most fascinating female I’ve ever met. The woman could eat metal and spit nails. She’s smart, tough, and determined in a way that I haven’t seen in anyone but my SEAL brothers. I never intended to let her get embroiled in my investigation, but she sort of weaseled her way in and then managed to prove to me that we need her.

Book 3: MARLON
I’ve never been the type of guy to shack up with a woman for a long term relationship. I never saw myself as a marriage and family type of man. But the second Marina Reyes showed up right smack in the middle of my recon at Baltimore Harbor, she got under my skin in a way that won’t quit. I knew Yates was sending me someone with inside information. I had no clue that Marina’s information came from so far inside. When I think of what they did to her while they held her I want to tear them apart with my bare hands.

Book 4: DESMOND
Every SEAL team member has their own special brand of bad ass. Mine is all about jumping in before I look. I’m the guy that’s always up for anything. Life is no good unless you’re living large and taking risks. That’s probably why I didn’t flinch when the others suggested I break into a dirty accountant’s home in the middle of a party. Who doesn’t love a good party crash?

Book 5: ALEXANDER
When I first decided to squeeze information from Agent Isabella Rockwood, I had forgotten what a kick she is to my libido. The woman practically sweats my personal brand of pheromone. She’s smart. She’s sexy. And she won’t tell me a damn thing I need to know! It drives me insane, but I can’t really blame her. My team and I aren’t exactly the most popular people in town right now. But when someone starts trying to kill us, Isabella and I will have to work together to avoid getting caught in the crossfire.

WARNING: Steamy read! For mature readers only...


Do you looking for books SEAL INVESTIGATIONS: A 5-Books SEAL Romance Series? You will be enjoy to know that right now SEAL INVESTIGATIONS: A 5-Books SEAL Romance Series Book Pdf is available on our online database. With our online resources, you can detect SEAL INVESTIGATIONS: A 5-Books SEAL Romance Series . It's so easy, just type any of book or any type of product. Best of all, they are entirely free to find, use and download, so there is no cost or stress at all. SEAL INVESTIGATIONS: A 5-Books SEAL Romance Series PDF may not make exciting reading, but SEAL INVESTIGATIONS: A 5-Books SEAL Romance Series is packed with valuable instructions, information and warnings.







Search Result :

All I Want For Christmas Is A Werewolf (Changeling ...
All I Want For Christmas Is A Werewolf (Changeling Encounters) - Kindle edition by J. S. Scott. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets.
Best Fantasy Series |
A list of the best fantasy series in the genre (from all fantasy subgenres)
All Freebies found in the past 24 hours |
FreeReadFeed. Prices & availability are accurate as of the time indicated under each item and are subject to change. The price displayed on the website at ...
Richard Castle - Wikipedia
Richard Edgar "Rick" Castle (born Richard Alexander Rodgers) is a fictional character on the ABC crime series Castle. He is portrayed by Nathan Fillion.
Browse By Author: F - Project Gutenberg
Faber, A. W. ¶ The Lead Pencil Manufactory of A. W. Faber at Stein near Nürnberg, Bavaria (English) (as Author) Faber, Ulricus. See: Schmidel, Ulrich, 1510?-1579?
Olivia Dunham | FringeWiki | Fandom powered by Wikia
Olivia Dunham is an FBI special agent who was recruited by Philip Broyles to be part of the Fringe Division of the FBI, where she spearheaded several investigations ...
Loot.co.za: Sitemap
9781847441690 1847441696 Under A Blood Red Sky, Kate Furnivall 9781581334128 1581334125 Winning Traditional Tournament Karate, Volumes 1-5, Paul Godshaw
VK Krka - Sibenik
Prva Kup regata - Split - ponedjeljak, 16. ožujka 2009 u 17:05: KOMENTAR I REGATE KUPA DALMACIJE ZA 2009. GODINU Osvojili smo ukupnu pobjedu, ali ...