The Detective Full Books




The Detective Description :

I should have done my duty, but instead I did her dirty.


Heath
Don't be fooled by the uniform. There's badge around my neck, but that doesn't make me a hero. I'm just a dirty cop with a revenge fantasy.

Jasmine was a beauty in the photo, the girl who belongs to a man I hate. The plan was simple: Find her, get laid, come home.

Then she became more than a fantasy. Hell, she's the girl of my dreams. I don’t want to take her back, I want her home with me. Except Jasmine won’t leave, and I won’t leave her. It would be perfect, if it weren’t for Richard.

Her ex. The FBI agent. We were destined to hate each other, and now he knows I stole his girl. The bastard knows where I am, and he’s coming.

When she confronts her past, I'll be there to protect her.

Jasmine

He's supposed to find and bring me home... and I just slept with him.

One day I left it all behind. Just me, my cute little trailer, and freedom.

No one in Fair Oaks knows where I'm from or why I'm here, and no one seems to care... until I catch the eye of a sexy stranger while tending bar and end up in his arms.

It was an all-night freak-fest. Hot, passionate, and dirty. Just what I needed. There's only one complication: The toe curling, mind-blowing love god I just spent the night with is a detective sent to track me down and take me home.

Now I'm stuck with him.

I'm not leaving town and he's not leaving without me. I can't stay away from him and I can't go with him. Even if he drives me and the entire town crazy. The longer he stays, the more I don't want him to go.

I can't stay. I can't go back with him. Now that my ex is back, I'll have to run again to save us both…


Do you looking for books The Detective? You will be enjoy to know that right now The Detective Book Pdf is available on our online database. With our online resources, you can search The Detective . It's so easy, just type any of book or any type of product. Best of all, they are entirely free to find, use and download, so there is no cost or stress at all. The Detective PDF may not make exciting reading, but The Detective is packed with valuable instructions, information and warnings.







Search Result :

Detective - jeu d'enquetes policières, logique et déduction
Détective : Jeu d'enquêtes policières interactif et multijoueurs
Detectiveverhaal - Wikipedia
Een detectiveverhaal of detectiveroman, meestal kortweg detective genoemd, is een verhaal waarin een detective een mysterie of een misdaad oplost.
detective verhaal - leer-actief
Schrijf een dete ctiveverhaal . Een ditectiveverhaal is een verhaal waarin een detective een misdaad oplost. Wat zijn de kenmerken van een detectiveverhaal?
Privé Detective | Lecta.nl
Privé detective Bureau LEcta bv. Bel direct recherchebureau LECTA BV 030 677 6050 of +31 30 677 6050 voor al uw privé onderzoekszaken. Wij zijn altijd bereikbaar en ...
True Detective | HBO
The official website for True Detective on HBO, featuring videos, images, schedule information and episode guides.
Detective Comics - Wikipedia
Detective Comics #1 (March 1937). Cover art by Vin Sullivan. Publication information; Publisher: Detective Comics, Inc. #1–119 National Comics Publications #120–296
True Detective - Wikipedia
True Detective: Genre: Mystery, Misdaad: Speelduur: 60 minuten: Bedenker: Nic Pizzolatto: Regie: Cary Fukunaga: Land van oorsprong Verenigde Staten: Taal: Engels
Detectives - npo.nl
Detectives gemist of weten wanneer er een nieuwe misdaadserie start? Op de detectivesite van de NPO lees je het. Je vindt hier een online gids, een overzicht van alle ...
Net Detective
Net Detective Can Be Used For Just About ANYTHING. Net Detective allows you to uncover information you want to know about your doctor, boss, friends ...
Detective Conan Forum
Il primo, il più completo e il più grande forum su Detective Conan. Episodi, spoiler, news e moltissime discussioni!